Dissolve-It-All is a systemic enzyme and cofactor blend that consists of enteric coated serrapeptase and nattokinase.
Serrapeptase is derived from the same bacteria that the Japanese silkworm uses to dissolve its cocoon. Nattokinase is derived from the fermented soybean product natto.
When taken on an empty stomach, these two potent proteolytic enzymes circulate in the system for up to 12 hours, assisting in breaking down fibrin and other accumulated proteins. Breaking down excess proteins may support normal circulation, respiration and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
These are some of the benefits of systemic enzymes:
- Takes the burden off of the liver and white blood cells, increasing their function*
- Breaks down necrotic debris in the blood*
- Breaks down excessive fibrin and fibrinogen*
- Supports respiratory, cardiovascular, circulatory, and sinus health*
- Decreases wrinkles and scar tissue*
- May improve conditions ending in -itis or -osis*
- May increase lifespan by decades*